That children, staff and parents work actively in partnership to enable all children to realise their full potential.
- For children to operate as independent learners and thinkers
- To inspire a love of learning
- To provide a relevant curriculum for all
- For children to value themselves
- To foster a sense of belonging to a community
- Respect for others
- Being kind to others
- Respect for property
- Responsibility for own actions
- Being polite and considerate
- No bad language
- No Bullying
- No Racism
Bullying is positively discouraged
We want every child to be safe and happy in our school. We believe that the key to this is for us all to have self respect, respect for others and respect for property.
Everyone has the right to:
- Feel safe, cared for and respect for.
- Be able to learn to the best of his/her ability and to develop whatever skills he/she possesses.
- Be treated equally irrespective of gender, race, physical characteristics or any other factors.
- Learn and play without disruption.
Everyone is expected to:
- Be responsible for their own behaviour.
- Respect the rights of others.